Scholarship and Award Committee
The Indiana League for Nursing (ILN) will award two $1000 scholarships to ILN members pursing doctoral study and two $1000 scholarships to ILN members pursuing an MSN degree. Applicants should have an intent to teach in a nursing program. All applicants must submit the following materials to be considered for the scholarship. Recipients will be notified in late May and will be invited to attend the spring/summer meeting to receive the scholarship award.
- Signed application form
- Proof of Indiana League for Nursing membership. Membership applications are available from any ILN board member or can be downloaded below.
- Proof of an unencumbered RN license
- Curriculum Vitae
- Documentation of admission into a graduate program and evidence of registration
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member/administrator of the graduate program in which you are enrolled
- A statement of commitment to teach in a nursing education program. This statement should include:
- your philosophy of teaching,
- your rationale for choosing this career path; and
- your anticipated contribution to nursing education.
Applications should be e-mailed as a single PDF to:
Dr. Cynthia Sofhauser: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications must be electronically submitted to be considered. Please put ILN Scholarship Application in the subject line.